What is the full form of ABP News

ABP News: Ananda Bazaar Patrika News

ABP News

  • Ananda Bazaar Patrika News is the full name for ABP News. It operates a Hindi news channel in India. Its headquarters are in the Indian city of Noida.
  • The channel was previously known as Star News, launched in the year 1998.
  • Star and NDTV were the first to use it. The arrangement between start and NDTV terminated in 2003, and it became a Hindi-only channel; it had previously provided news in both Hindi and English.
  • In 2004, the celebrity created a joint venture with the Ananda Bazar Patrika group named Media Content and Communication Services Pvt. Ltd.
  • This company was given the task of running the Star News channel. ABP Group controlled roughly 70% of this JV, while Star owned the remaining 30%. After the ABP group and Star broke up in 2012, Media Content and Communications renamed Star News as ABP News on June 1, 2012.
ABP News

Some Details Summary:

  • Owner: ABP Group
  • Headquarters: Sector 16 A, Noida
  • Sister channels: ABP Ananda; ABP Asmita; ABP Majha; ABP Sanjha; ABP Ganga; ABP Live; ABP Nadu; ABP Desam
  • Launched: 18th February 1998; 24 years ago as STAR NEWS
  • Language: Hindi
  • Previously names: STAR News (1998–2012)

Other Abbreviations:

Read More Topics:

You cannot copy content of this page